Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So Good and So Simple

   Last night I decided to make myself something healthy for dinner. I looked through my fridge and saw tortillas. I instantly thought of having some sort of wrap. But what kind? What else did I have? Then I realized I could make something that we serve at the coffee shop that I work at called the Thai Chicken Wrap. I had tortillas, Asian veges, sauce, and rice. No chicken, but I could do without the extra calories that late at night. So I thawed a handful of veges, places them on the rice, nuked them for about 2 minutes then wrapped them up inside a tortilla with some of the sauce in the sauce packet provided with the Asian veges. Along with this delicious concoction, I added a grapefruit to the side, and a hot pot of Oolong green tea. So good and so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment